CSS IT Governance Principals
1. IT Governance is an integral part of corporate governance.
2. IT Strategy is an integral part of the Business Strategy and must represents the business and clients objectives
3. Infrastructure Technology Architecture will support the following IT Objectives;
c. High Availability
4. Application Architecture will support the following IT strategy objectives
a. Rapid application development to support business innovation.
b. All application to be supported on Web, Mobile or Tablet.
c. Business Process Management integrated into all business process
d. Auditability of all transactions and interactions.
e. Security to support ISO 27000 objectives
f. Process and documentation thereof to support ISO 9000
g. Tooling to support application lifecycle management.
5. IT Management good practice particularly ITIL and Agile Development practices